Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£9.99|
Save £7.62 (76%)
The Choice (Lancaster County Secrets Book #1): A Novel Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The book takes us through many life changing events for Carrie, and we get to see her grow as a person, learning what she really wants from life. By the end of the story Carrie full circle and is where she needs to be.
I really liked this book the story was well told, the characters were well developed, I felt the author found the right balance between the things happening to the characters in the book, the Amish way of life and their religious beliefs. A job well done.
This was a good one although unfortunately for me I read the reviews beforehand and one review was full of spoilers so that ruined the story a little for me.
The other books in the series look just as interesting. Never read this author before but enjoyed her writing style. Good free read.
Most recent customer reviews
Many twists and turns, the ending wasn't predictable till the last page, there were peeps at what it might be along the way but no clear pointers. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Mrs B.
Who live without greed,in a caring and loving family I am very happy to have these series of books on my kinderPublished 17 months ago by MARIA WALTERS
A well done Book One in a well done series. Amish Christian fiction at its best. There is a lot of rubbish out there, but this is very good and an enjoyable, interesting, and... Read morePublished 22 months ago by Stacey in Scotland
As usual another great story from the pen of Suzanne Wood Fisher. Like all Amish stories it grabs you from the first page and it always has something to teach us about God this... Read morePublished on 10 May 2015 by Jan Coleman
Enjoyed this book . Easy read and a lovely story. I will read another Suzanne Woods Fisher book. Light reading for a nice relaxing time.Published on 1 May 2015 by poppy k
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spiritual Literature & Fiction
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Amish & Mennonite
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Religious