- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Cho-Yung Weight Loss Tea - 30 Tea Bags
|Price:||£24.99 (£277.67 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100% natural weight-loss product
- Based on a 400 year old Chinese recipe
- Full of anti-oxidants
- Clinically proven to help you lose weight and feel great
- Helps burn the fat away by drinking two cups a day
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Cho-Yung Tea is the internet sensation which has helped thousands of people lose weight and feel great. Cho-Yung farmers pick leaves from the Camilla Sinensis tea bush three times a year. The leaves are partially sun dried and then treated with high levels of heat to stop oxidation, which could spoil the tea. They then undergo a specialised fermentation process, before being blended with other traditional herbs and plants which help purify the body's cells and support the essential organs through the digestive process. In clinical tests the average weight-loss for those trialled was 1.5 kg in five weeks. There is no need for extreme exercise or dieting--individuals should eat sensibly and engage in mild exercise when possible.
Tips to increase your weight loss:
Introduce gentle exercise. Eat little and often. Don't starve yourself. Eat smaller portions. Drink Cho-Yung twice daily.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I started taking one cup of tea per day and then worked up to two cups of tea as detailed on the outside package as I was afraid of suffering the same symptoms as other reviewers. (I am a very bad sufferer of pain). I had no bad symptoms to report, I allowed my body to get used to it slowly.
I have listed the full ingredients according to the packet and what they are used for regarding weight loss(they all seemed to be used a lot in Chinese medicine) maybe this will help other customers.
1. Oolong Tea : Oolong Tea is very well known in China to be used for loosing weight, now it has become popular in the West and studies have taken place that they have proven that it is good for bones, teeth, lowering cholesterol and burning fat. Regular consuming of Oolong tea is reported to speed up your metabolism.
2. Lotus Leaf : Lotus Leaf has been known to slow the absorption of fat and carbohydrates. Though there is a warning with lotus leaf it can affect bleeding therefore pregnant women are warned to keep away from Lotus Leaf. There is a warning on the packet which the tea comes in that the tea is not intended for pregnant women. Also because lotus leaf affects bleeding those patients taking asprin or warfarin(any medication to thin blood) should not take this either.Read more ›
What I found was a nice tasting, vaguely laxative brew that did not seem worth the money.
I have been gradually losing weight over a period of a year or so through reasonable diet and exercise. These teabags did not cause any change over and above what I have already been achieving.
This product has a bit of a controversial marketing past. A quick net search will reveal that its "subscription" method of supply has not always proved popular with customers. Here we are though with a straightforward one-off transaction. So none of that old marketing baggage need apply. I noted however that the product on Amazon attracted a fair number of five-star reviews from people who had never reviewed anything else before. You can draw your own conclusions. I have drawn mine.
As a cup of tea its fine, I'd give it four stars as a brew if it wasn't so expensive. I drink a wide variety of fine teas - Indian Darjeelings, Japanese Sencha, Chinese Chun Mee or Dragonswell are all favourites. So the taste of these oolong-based brews was very pleasant for me. I daresay it will taste weird if you are a dieter who usually drinks PG Tips with milk and two.
But seriously, 40 quid for 30 teabags. You have to be kidding me.
This is no miracle, but neither is it poisonous. If you run around a bit and cut out cake and biscuits you will definitely lose some weight. The running around might be hard if you drink too many cups - but so long as you don't take the biscuit tin into the loo with you, most likely you will shed a few pounds.
I won't be ordering any more.
Clearly this isn't a magic pill, but along with sorting out my diet, going to the gym and avoiding treats i am 96.5kg today and at least enjoy the psycological effect of this tea and the laxative effect. I don't find it explosive on 2 cups a day, i am finding it very manageable while being a teacher (where you can't go if you have 3 hours of lessons in a row). I do feel cleared out and I am committed to this until Easter when i go on holiday.
i think it tastes nice (in a healthy, this is good for me way...it'll never be Ben&Jerrys)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have used this tea in the past and was really impressed with it as I did loose so much of weight BUT THIS NEW ONE IS NOT EFFECTIVE AT ALL....WASTE OF MONEYPublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
I have been using this product for quite a few years and taken breaks inbetween. 18 months ago I lost 1 1/2 stone in 3 months. I have now ordered another bag. Read morePublished 14 months ago by h j morris