Chiropractic Technique: Principles and Procedures, 3e Hardcover – 1 Jul 2010
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"For students of chiropractic and manual therapy, Bergmann (chiropractic methods, Northwestern Health Sciences U.) and Peterson (chiropractic sciences, Western States Chiropractic College) outline the basic principles needed to evaluate, select, and apply specific procedures, with an emphasis on thrust techniques. They cover chiropractic history, anatomy and biomechanical principles, joint examination, manipulative mechanics, the application of mobilization and traction, and adjustive techniques for the spine, pelvis, and extremities. This edition has updated and expanded content on joint assessment, joint subluxation/dysfunction, adjustive mechanics, and sacroiliac articulation, and updated and modified procedures, and it names each of the adjustive procedures following patterns used by the US National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Access to how-to videos of about 300 procedures is provided online."
- Book News, Inc.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Chiropractic & Osteopathy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Chiropody & Podiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Physiotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Physiotherapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Physiotherapy