The Chinese Potter: A practical history of Chinese ceramics Paperback – 8 Mar 1999
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'A brilliant synthesis of a complex field of studies…it displays a wonderful mastery of the subject.' (The Times)
'The Chinese Potter remains the best introduction to Chinese ceramics for students and collectors alike. It is one of those rare scholarly publications which is not only well-ordered and concise, but also very readable.'(Rosemary Scott, Christie's)
About the Author
Margaret Medley was formerly Curator of the Percival David Foundation of Chinese Art, the University of London, and a distinguished authority on Chinese ceramics.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
are very helpful,shame the publisher chose black and whit over colour.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Text is well written and seems complete. But I have only started.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Graphic Arts > Graphic Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Ceramics, Pottery & Glass
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > China
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Pottery & Ceramics
- Books > Young Adult