- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education (1 Jun. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071829903
- ISBN-13: 978-0071829908
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,967,042 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Chinese Currency and the Global Economy: The Rise of the Renminbi (Business Books) Paperback – 1 Jun 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Chen Yulu examines the various factors that are required for the Renminbi to be internationalized, but does not give sufficient attention to the obstacles to the Renminbi's internationalization, including the very stringent capital controls currently in place, and the reality that the Chinese government does not normally remove restrictions overnight, they are removed gradually. Therefore one may expect a gradual internationalization of the Renminbi. As to how long this would take, it remains unclear as this book does not offer many predictions.
However, a decent, and informative study, and an indispensible work for those who interested in global monetary policy and reserve currencies.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Foreign Exchange
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > International