- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
China Glaze Whirled Away Nail Polish Lacquer with Hardeners 14ml
|Price:||£6.33 (£42.81 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.16 (2%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Long-wearing nail lacquer with hardeners
- Non-thickening formula that contains a special balance of polymers
- Professional 440-strand brush for ease of application
- Free of DBP, toluene and added formaldehyde
- Comprehensive nail treatments for all nail types
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For over 13 years, China Glaze has exceeded the bar set by the professional nail care industry. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of globally rich, on-trend, innovative colour lacquers and treatments. Our colours provide the perfect accent to any individual style. From our neons, to reds, corals, to shades of blue, our colours' inspiration is found on the shores of Tahiti, the nightlife in New York City, and beauty within every woman.
Our unique lacquers contain China Clay as a nail hardener, the same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish. These glossy lacquers work in perfect cohesion with our professional nail treatments for lasting strength, durability and overall gorgeous nails. Need stronger, longer nails? Try our Nail Strengthener and Growth Formula. Want softer Cuticles? Check out our Orange Cuticle Oil. Looking to prevent chipping and peeling of your favorite colour? Our No Chip Top Coat is for you. For a flawless application every time, use our quality formulas with our optimized 440-strand brush. Nothing says the perfect nail like China Glaze.
*All China Glaze colours are free of DBP, Toluene and added Formaldehyde.
Apply one coat of your favourite china glaze base coat. Follow with 2 coats of your chosen china glaze nail lacquer. Finish with a china glaze top coat.See all Product Description
Colour: Whirled Away | Scent Name: China Glaze Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
a) it is hard to find
b) it costs more than your average nail polish unless you're a frequent O.P.I/ORLY/Nails inc. user, case in which it's probably cheaper
Your number one worries are now "Is it worth the price extra?" and "Does it look like in the picture?"
1. Yes, it is worth the price extra. No top/base coat on, this lasted me around 5 days, no chipping with two layers on. I'm a hardcore manual labourer and I do my dishes without gloves and get a lot of stuff on my hands. This really is good - if you want to enhance it get some Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat to go with it and you will be the happiest person ever.
2. Yes, it does look like in the picture, I find it to be no lighter or darker than what I had in mind. Overall, three thumbs up as they say.
Worth investing in more China Glaze!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Quick delivery and overall a very good polish! I will continue collecting China glaze polishes from now on!Published 3 days ago by Jennifer
Looks just like a Tiffany blue wanted it because I saw great reviews and it is so hard to get in shopsPublished 10 days ago by Nat F
China Glaze is a great nail polish - goes on well and stays on well. Interestingly though it comes off really easily with remover. Highly recommend.Published 11 days ago by Krakatoa
very clear so you have to put on loads of coats to get it to be a vivid colour.
Would not buy this again.
This was delivered much quicker than I expected and packed well.
The colour is just stunning, a really bright purple that is very unique. Read more
In love with this colour. I wear it a lot in winter and always get compliments. So stunning and leaves you with an admiring warmth when you glance at your mani. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Huma Mahmood
Possibly the worst nail varnish I've ever bought. It took at least 3 coats and chipped within hours even with a top coat.Published 20 days ago by Amazon Customer