|Price:||£5.86 (£39.63 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.63 (10%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
China Glaze Fifth Avenue Nail Polish Lacquer with Hardeners 14ml
- Long-wearing nail lacquer with hardeners
- Non-thickening formula that contains a special balance of polymers
- Professional 440-strand brush for ease of application
- Free of DBP, toluene and added formaldehyde
- Comprehensive nail treatments for all nail types
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For over 13 years, China Glaze has exceeded the bar set by the professional nail care industry. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of globally rich, on-trend, innovative colour lacquers and treatments. Our colours provide the perfect accent to any individual style. From our neons, to reds, corals, to shades of blue, our colours' inspiration is found on the shores of Tahiti, the nightlife in New York City, and beauty within every woman.
Our unique lacquers contain China Clay as a nail hardener, the same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish. These glossy lacquers work in perfect cohesion with our professional nail treatments for lasting strength, durability and overall gorgeous nails. Need stronger, longer nails? Try our Nail Strengthener and Growth Formula. Want softer Cuticles? Check out our Orange Cuticle Oil. Looking to prevent chipping and peeling of your favorite colour? Our No Chip Top Coat is for you. For a flawless application every time, use our quality formulas with our optimized 440-strand brush. Nothing says the perfect nail like China Glaze.
*All China Glaze colours are free of DBP, Toluene and added Formaldehyde.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Camphor, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone- 1, Citric Acid , Dimethicone, Kaolin, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Alcohol Denat, Adipic Acid, Neopentyl Glycol, Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, SIlica.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
a) it is hard to find
b) it costs more than your average nail polish unless you're a frequent O.P.I/ORLY/Nails inc. user, case in which it's probably cheaper
Your number one worries are now "Is it worth the price extra?" and "Does it look like in the picture?"
1. Yes, it is worth the price extra. No top/base coat on, this lasted me around 5 days, no chipping with two layers on. I'm a hardcore manual labourer and I do my dishes without gloves and get a lot of stuff on my hands. This really is good - if you want to enhance it get some Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat to go with it and you will be the happiest person ever.
2. Yes, it does look like in the picture, I find it to be no lighter or darker than what I had in mind. Overall, three thumbs up as they say.
Worth investing in more China Glaze!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the shimmer is subtle so from a distance it looks grey but I still love it. China Glaze rarely let's me downPublished 13 days ago by Jodie
Was not like the colour I had before more like tangerine now!
I also ordered a second one but still not same colour very disappointed as I loved the 1st pool party I had.
Quick delivery and overall a very good polish! I will continue collecting China glaze polishes from now on!Published 1 month ago by Jennifer