- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins; 1 edition (1 April 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0688156118
- ISBN-13: 978-0688156114
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.2 x 23.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 908,345 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Chile Pepper Encyclopedia Paperback – 1 Apr 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dave DeWitt is an internationally known chile pepper expert and the author or coauthor of numerous books and articles about chiles. The founder of the national Fiery Foods Show and cofounder of the The Chile Institute, DeWitt was the editor-in-chief of Chile Pepper magazine for ten years. He lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Seen worse, seen better. I have purchase quite a few books as I enjoy reading the history/narrative as much as trying some of the recipes.