- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
A Child's War: The Occupation of the Channel Islands Through a Child's Eyes Paperback – 15 Apr 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Molly Bihet was born, and grew up, in Guernsey. She is a well-known local author and has written several books on Guernsey. She was just nine at the start of the Second World War. She now lives with her husband and has two daughters.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?