- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Child's Voice in Contact Disputes: Genuine Participation in Private Law Court Actions Paperback – 24 May 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Kirsteen Mackay was funded by the Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC) for this doctoral research. She is an honours graduate of Law from Edinburgh University & has an MSc in Criminology & Criminal Justice. Kirsteen was previously guest lecturer in Family Law at Napier University & tutors Family Law and Criminology at Edinburgh University.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|