- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Childs Farm moisturiser for silky skin
|Price:||£3.99 (£1.60 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.70 (15%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Award-winning all over luxurious moisturiser keeps skin super hydrated and soft from nose to toe
- Dermatologically tested and approved
- Suitable for sensitive and eczema prone skin
- Paediatrician approved
- Suitable for newborns and upwards
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Award-winning all over luxurious moisturiser keeps skin super hydrated and soft from nose to toe, whilst smelling clean and fresh, with grapefruit & organic tea tree oil.
Great for grown-ups too – try it and see the magic wonders that it works on your skin!
Suitable for newborns and upwards, dermatologist approved for sensitive and eczema prone skin.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/stearate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Limonene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Citronellol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
(* denotes certified organic ingredients)
From the Manufacturer
- Award winning British brand Childs Farm was the brain child of mother of two, Joanna Jensen. Having struggled to find baby & child toiletry products to deal with her daughters' fine hair and sensitive skin, Joanna joined forces with respected UK manufacturer Medichem to make her own.
- Her criteria has always been for as many naturally derived ingredients as possible that can do the jobs of cleaning and detangling effectively, for organic essential oils that are suitable for young skin and hair, and packaging that reflects everything that Joanna holds most dear - her children, pets and animals and of course, the great British country-side all thrown together in quirky and madcap situations by children's illustrator, Emma McCall.
- The wonderfully whimsical labels mean littles ones want to use the products - who doesn't love ponies and tractors? - and the content is something that mums, dads and care-givers can trust and is fit for purpose. Through clinical trials, the products have proven to be suitable for even the most sensitive skin including skin prone to eczema, and are even mild enough for newborns. Every product has been dermatologically tested and approved, and paediatrician approved. And, in a recent user trial of 101 babies with eczema, 98% of their parents said they would recommend our range to other parents of children with sensitive skin. With 1 in 5 kids under 5 in the UK suffering from eczema, we are the first range of products that can make bath time fun for everyone - even those with poorly skin.
- Thanks to all the mums, dads and little ones that love our range, Childs Farm now has a over 15 different products stocked in over 2000 stores nationwide, as well as stockists in Taiwan, Cyprus, Poland and the Middle East. And, thanks to our friends at Turner Media, we also have a fantastically fun eponymous cartoon on the Cartoonito pre-school channel too.
- Childs Farm. Making everyone happy in their skin.
Childs Farm is...
- Gentle: Award-winning British brand Childs Farm uses natural ‘free-from’ ingredients and essential oils to produce a range of safe, kind and delicious-smelling toiletries that care for the hair and skin of newborns, babies and children.
- Safe: Childs Farm can be trusted by parents and caregivers. We are one of very few baby and child ranges that undergo clinical tests and controlled user trials. These certify that our products are dermatologically tested and approved, and paediatrician approved, as suitable for newborns and children with eczema-prone skin.
- Effective: Skin is the first line of defence against infection and dehydration. So looking after it as it grows is an important part of staying healthy. Newborn and young children’s skin absorbs and loses water more quickly than a grown up’s. It also has a thinner ‘stratum corneum’ – the outermost layer which shields everything beneath from stress, infection and dehydration. Children’s skin is still developing until puberty, so it’s much more prone to infection and irritation if not kept clean and hydrated. Our naturally-derived ingredients may be mild and gentle, but they work hard to clean thoroughly and moisturise deeply.
- Fun: Kids get dirty! Childs Farm is here to help them get clean with products specially designed for their unique skin and hair. With one in five children in the UK suffering from eczema, Childs Farm makes bathtime fun for everyone. Our gentle and effective products look so funky in the bathroom that every child will want to use them. And because they’re scented with organic essential oils like sweet orange, tangerine and mint, they smell amazing too.
- Value for Money: Childs Farm prides itself on making a quality product at a sensible price – one that families can afford.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My son's skin is so dry we need to moisturise multiple times a day and now that the boys are getting older this cream allows them to apply it themselves, fuss-free. The pump top ensures easy application, the cream is slightly thicker than a lotion and thinner than a cream. It absorbs well into the skin but leaves you feeling soft and balmy (not greasy). It lasts for hours at a time and funnily enough, there is a fresh citrus scent that smells fresh but hasn't caused them any issues.
Over the last year, I've suffered from multiple food and health allergies as well as skin issues. I've been unable to use many of my old favourite creams, lotions and bath products due to breaking out of falling ill. Having tried many brands I eventually decided to give this a try on my acne prone, sensitive and allergy rash prone face and you know what.... It's been AMAZING!
I buy this constantly (so grateful for Prime at times, especially when we run out) for my sons and myself. Honestly I can't see me ever using a different lotion unless they reformulated it or change it.
This lotion smells really nice - it's got quite an earthy smell I thought.
We used it on hands and body and first thing we noticed is it's not greasy - once you have applied it and rubbed it in it seems to be absorbed quickly without leaving shiny skin or dampness/stickiness which you can get with some body lotions.
It left our skin feeling soft and silky smooth. I have really dry hands and it really helped to moisturise them.
The smell when you first apply it is really strong but that eases off and once its applied it just leaves a light pleasant smell on the skin.
It also spreads really well and I actually pumped out way too much the first time without realising that it would cover such a large area.
I think it's good value for money as it lasts so long and does the job well.
I would recommend this to others.
Our daughter suffers form sensitive skin and even some wipes and gels in nappies caused her to break out in a horrible rash so making sure her skin is looked after is something we take very seriously.
We have used other lotions in the past from other brands but found that she would either react to them break out in a rash or they were too oily. So on trying this we are very impressed not only with the feel and smell but also there is no worries with her skin becoming irritated.
We now only use all the Childs Farm products on our daughter as we now have found a brand that we can trust.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Makes my little one's skin feel soft and lovely, but I've only given it 3 stars due to the horrible after-smell.Published 1 month ago by Mango Tango
Brilliant for the whole family, love the smell! Ages 2-32! Very kind of my daughters sensitive skin and hubby's dry hands, will be ordering more xPublished 2 months ago by kezs
My and my daughter are loving this cream. We are using it as many times as possible. This cream leaves skin nice and soft with pleasant smell of grapefruit. Good job Childs Farm.Published 2 months ago by Mr. Michal
Somewhere between a lotion and a cream I agree. A beautiful fragrance (grapefruit) but not long lasting- which is probably a good thing. Read morePublished 5 months ago by K Murphy
The best baby lotion so far! We'll definitely get some more very soon.Published 6 months ago by Ionita Marius Irinel