on 13 February 2014
This is probably the best little product we've bought for our toddler. We've now used it every night for a year and it fills his ceiling with stars that slowly throb on and off and change colour. It has 4 settings, but the fourth one (four taps) is best as it cycles through colours and shines the stars on and off slowly to sooth the little fella to sleep. Batteries still going to and I'm fascinated to see how long they last!!

Highly, highly recommended, and no moving parts so nothing to break really!
on 11 March 2017
great gift for visually impaired child
on 7 March 2017
love it
on 1 April 2014
my Little girl loves it ....lights up her bedroom ceiling brilliantly! she has lots of fun changing the colors and counting the stars
on 2 June 2017
Very nice and practical product and my son loves it.
on 28 March 2017
good
on 3 October 2011
Bought this for my little 3 year old daughter as a night light and she loves it its very calming and the lighting of it is just right and not to bright. It automatically turns its self off after a while which is great as it saves on the battery usage, although if she wakes in the night it can be very easily activated again. Great product at a great price
on 8 March 2013
Be very careful with this product - it nearly caught on fire in my son's nursery. Thankfully my son woke up and I went to check on him and could smell burning. The lights had gone out on the projector, it was red hot and the battery cases had started to melt. I will be contacting the manufacturer.
11 Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 July 2013
My three year old daughter and myself love this little ladybug light, she uses it every night, she know's how to switch it on and off and how to change the colours, we love the way the stars and the moon light up the room.
on 10 April 2011
My daughter is fascinated by the lights of the lamp, even myself and my wife. I did not expect a product so well made and well-functioning. The lamp has an immediate tranquilizer effect during the nightly criyng fear caused . Do not hesitate to buy it.