on 4 September 2016
Bought this for my grand daughters 11th birthday. A really good, very descriptive and easy to follow cook book. The weights are given in both grams and ounces, (which is very helpful for those of us who still work to the imperial system). Also has good tips on how to prepare and cook vegetables in different ways, which you don't find in some other childrens recipe books. Highly recommend this cook book.
7 people found this helpful
on 12 December 2017
I bought this as a present for my 13 year old granddaughter. Although it was secondhand, you would never know it. It arrived in perfect condition and within the time frame. I was SO impressed by the photographed step by step instructions for a variety of things to cook, I promptly bought one for myself!! I would highly recommend this book.
One person found this helpful
on 14 December 2017
My granddaughter chooses a recipe from this book whenever she comes over and we make it together. Nice recipes, simple and easy to follow.
on 7 October 2015
A great quality book. There are lots of interesting and fun recipes here. Each page has a new recipe and there are photos to show ingredients and what to do. my daughter is 9 and uses this book alone to cook (I'm just overseeing when the oven/hob is on). It covers snacks, breakfasts, whole meals and puddings.
on 7 July 2013
I our house we adore cooking and this series of book is a welcome addition to our home. The bright strong coloured photos and it's easy step-by-step instructions makes for interesting reading for any child. We have made a number of recipes together from this book. The results were excellent. Thanks to this series of books, my children are wanna-be, budding chefs.
on 22 March 2018
Lovely book bought as a gift, can't wait to give to my friends son. Lovely quality.
on 31 July 2017
Well illustrated with good and clear instructions. Interesting mix of recipes.

Would recommend this book.
on 26 November 2015
Beautiful book, I have one in my cupboard that is well worn, used when my kids were small and I still use it occasionally now. This is a gift fir an 8 year old and I am sure he will enjoy it as much as my kids did.
on 7 January 2015
An absolute must for little ones who like eating practically everything. This recipe book helps them to understand what goes on in the kitchen before the food is on their plates. Entertaining and fun. Lovely inviting pictures.
on 19 November 2015
Cannot wait to get cooking with seven year old grandson. He's been cooking with Nanna for a couple of years and always says "let's get a cookbook out and make something new". I'm looking forward to saying "let's get YOUR cookbook out and make something new". Illustrations look good, steps are simple a enough detail not to confuse.