on 5 July 2014
These are good and did work But are only 4 weeks worth not really for me I wanted something a bit more permanent, the smiley face stickers my kids loved and the little monkey pictures are fun I just think there a bit quick to go I tried doubling stickers so I got 8 weeks.
on 11 May 2014
My daughter had always used these handy star charts, and they always work in wat ever training I'm doin with her like for the potty, she loves the reward of putting stars on her chart even weeks later
on 12 August 2015
Reward chart is easy to use and clearly laid out would be nice if boxes was bigger so you could put more the one sticker in the box (like for potty training purposes I would need to give several a day but after the second sticker we was having to overlap them) but this is not a big deal
on 22 February 2015
Good value, simple effective reward charts allowing you to write what you want and my daughter loved choosing the colour smiley face she wanted. There are so many fancy systems but nothing beats a simple card and stickers.
on 15 November 2014
Great for getting little ones motivated. I use them when my grandson comes to stay, we do it at bedtime and hang it on the wall so he can see how well he's doing. He can JUST manage the tiny stickers and he's almost 3. Not suitable for any younger!
on 2 October 2014
Good idea made better because I have a laminating machine, so I will be able to reuse rather than have to buy more. Stickers are loved and will do until we run out then will switch to stamp pens we had bought separately. Are working brilliantly for my boys Already, although my youngest didn't really 'get it' yet.
on 7 February 2013
My grandkids love this handy earn a star for being good and helping out. I wish i had used them months ago and life would have been a whole lot easier. I recommend this for any young mother with kids and grandparents like myself.
on 3 February 2015
This is ideal for what we wanted. Specific things we wanted to encourage the kids to do.
1. Read or write - every day they do it they get a smiley face
2. Do not come down stairs when put to bed - the next morning they get a smiley face if they manage this

Anyway, we worked out the task to suit each child. So far it has really encouraged them Every smiley face is worth 10p and they get the pocket money on a Saturday after we add up the smiley faces.
on 10 March 2015
Comes in a package of 4. The sheets are thin board and the size of a sheet of paper. They are colorful and offer several ways to earn rewards. My son loves them and I've definitely seen an improvement in behavior and willingness to complete chores, etc. Provided a good base to start and I didn't have to create them on the computer.
on 30 June 2016
Really impressed with these charts. They definitely made the kids excited about using them, and they was keen to use the stickers! The charts are well set out and easy for the kids to understand. Great price and well worth it! Delivery was quick, I have no negative reviews.

See one answered question