TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 January 2017
As others say,the stickers are different from shown above.I had 4 pages of stickers.3 with reward stickers that i can use while the other 1 page is about `This belongs to .....' stickers.
The reward stickers are really good size,not small and perfect for my chidren both 18mths and 3 years.
Altogether,i had 282 stickers in all.
Bargain for that price.
Would have given a full 5 stars if not for the wrong pictures above.
review image
on 16 April 2017
Loads of fab slogans and encouragement. Students of all ages love these on their work and the reasonable price means you can afford to be generous with them. Would also make great reward chart stickers for at home, or to track attendance/a hat a club etc. Will be buying more.
on 15 May 2017
Great value for £1.65, however, the sheets are not in a sealed pack as in the photo and the page of 'this belongs to...' stickers wasn't mentioned in the product description and isn't a reward sticker.
The dimensions also aren't mentioned - I was expecting small stickers and these are 3cm diameter. A clearer product description would have gained 5 stars because value for money is excellent.
on 16 August 2017
Good value - i wanted these for children's vaccination bravery in a GP surgery but these are more for a junior school.
on 30 September 2017
This is a Christmas present for my granddaughter who absolutely loves plying schools. I am sure she will be delighted with it hence giving 5 stars
on 19 April 2016
These stickers were a brilliant addition to my nieces (6) first holiday with me - we could review the day and rate the different things we did. lots of fun too
on 10 December 2017
My son loves these and a very important part of our toilet training toolset :)
on 4 May 2017
Great pack, excellent for use in my job at a local school.
on 6 May 2017
Good size stickers & a good variety for price.
Will buy again & recommended to other staff to purchase. Ap
on 27 August 2017
Happy with product,really helped with my little boys potty training