Children's Natural Pine Wooden Toy Kitchen For Dolls and Barbie Dolls
- This listing is for one Children's Natural Pine Wooden Toy Kitchen For Dolls and Barbie Dolls.
- The Children's Natural Pine Wooden Toy Kitchen For Dolls and Barbie Dolls is created for role playing, helps develop creativity and imagination.
- This set of 4 pieces of toy dolls furniture is perfect for Barbie size dolls! The dolls are not included! Material: Natural pine wood. The product does not contain any toxic chemicals. The set includes 4 pieces: 1 table, 2 chairs and 1 kitchen cabinet. Product Dimensions: Kitchen Table - Length: 18.5 cm x Width: 9 cm x Height: 11 cm; Chair - Length: 8 cm x Width: 8 cm x Height: 17.5 cm; Cabinet - Length: 18.5 cm x Width: 9 cm x Height: 36.5 cm.
- See also our full range of toy furniture for dolls. To view the other items please type Obique Doll Furniture in the search-box.
- Made in the EU to the highest quality standards from natural wood, and where appropriate varnished or painted with child-safe, water-based varnish or paint. This product is entirely child safe in regard to the materials and design of the product. Suitable for children 18 months and older.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Also Shopped For
Wooden toys have been around for millennia, and the benefits of wooden toys are far greater than the plastic equivalent.
Wooden Toys involve your child.By this we mean your child must interact with the toy, there is no button to press. Your child must manually push, pull, turn, or connect parts of the wooden toy. This leads to a more active mind.
Wooden toys are less toxic. Wooden toys do not contain plastic or other toxins usually found in toys. They are made of natural materials and when painted or varnished, then only with water based child safe paints and varnish, hence are safer for your child.
Wooden toys have texture. Your child will be able to explore the various bumps and grains of wooden toys. They will be sanded down and some may even be slightly painted, but the texture is still different than a completely smooth piece of plastic.
Wooden toys impact less on the environment. Wooden toys require wood, possibly glue or screws and occasionally some water based paint or varnish. They therefore have far less impact on the environment than plastics and batteries containing chemicals.
Wood is less dangerous. Swallowing a battery can be harmful or fatal. Swallowing small pieces of plastic is also a health hazard from the chemical leakage while it is in your child's body. Wooden toys do not have anything this harsh on or in them.
Wooden toys can be used for generations. Wooden toys tend to last generations, where as plastic toys, even with the long lifespan of plastic, tend to get broken and thrown in the bin. Some wooden toys have lasted for decades. They bring children the same joy today as they did 50 years ago.