on 3 October 2015
A lovely little costume for my daughters school assembly coming up ... the hat is a tiny bit small & wont stay on , but hopefully my sewing skills will help that , the outfit is quite a nice soft material & feels well made & can not argue for the price!
i will just say the delivery was super fast! so if you need this at short notice notice it will be great! :)
on 7 June 2014
I purchased this for my 6 year old daughter for her school's circus day.
Pros:
1. Mode from good quality material
2. Colorful and attractive

Cons:
1. As the size is for 5-7 yo, it is a big oversize for 6 yo
2. Overpriced
3. Don't think its machine washable or even washable for that that matter.

Overall i am happy with what I purchased and it solved the purpose.
on 23 December 2017
As reported by others, quality is desperate! Jester hat had to be modified by sewing a swimming hat inside it to make it stay on my daughters head!(on child or adult head it had to be balanced - it is not long enough to pull over head, and is very loose). Nonetheless it is cheap, very colourful and with a bit of work, made a usable, vibrant costume!
on 3 December 2017
If it wasn't for the fact that my daughter has a show this week, I would return this. Awful quality and I can't believe someone is selling this. Would give zero stars but I can't submit a review without a star! It has ladders in the material and jagged edges that look like it's been cut by a 3 year old.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 3 March 2017
Nice item fitted well but the hat was small hard to keep on had to use pins to keep it on but would recommend
on 12 January 2018
Not very well made a bit rough around the edges
on 6 June 2016
The costume was a bit on the big side while the tie for waste and hat a bit small. This was for a 5-7 year old, my daughter 7 nearly 8.
review image
on 15 November 2017
Awful quality item! Please refund immediately! A few stich issues I can handle but this looks like it's been made by a 5yr old and hasn't even been finished! I now need to find an alternative for my son's Tudor day outfit. Perhaps I'll do a better job making my own!
review image
on 14 July 2017
ordered this item fo my daughter for school very cheap material not happy customer as it just laddered wgere slits are and washed it washed ok
on 11 February 2017
Fast delivery granddaughters loved these fits perfect great service.

See one answered question