on 25 August 2017
I can not remember ordering these, though I looked at them, and put them in my basket, but then removed them. Inly to discover they were in my trolley at the end, Never mind they came in useful for the little kids and their fathers boat later on.
on 24 September 2015
Used these to catch ducks in A duck race, they worked well.
review image
on 23 August 2015
I like it.
on 28 July 2013
Arrived quickly, no damage, I brought these because butterfly's and bees are getting trapped in the top of my conservatory! After a little chasing I manage to collect and free them, very happy now.
on 28 August 2014
The net is much smaller than how it looked in the picture (diameter 8 in x 7.5 in deep). Otherwise it seems ok. Looks strong and well made. Seller send product very fast and in good condition.
on 9 June 2013
I ordered two of these, one was damaged on arrival and unusable, the other broke within 5 minutes. Total rubbish.

Don't buy.
on 20 August 2013
These look great and arrived promptly, but sadly one of the nets broke the first time it touched the water. Because they're so big and didn't cost that much in the first place, I decided not to go to the expense of sending it back. Had it been from a shop I would definitely have asked for my money back!
on 5 March 2013
Good news: it's not only the colours that you get more than one of, it's the nets too. I paid for one item and got two nets (one blue and one pink). The handles are plastic-coated, light and long, and the nets are strong enough to withstand dredging up sticks and dead leaves galore.
on 21 August 2013
The most annoying thing about leaving patio doors open in Summer in the dumb insects that fly in then can't find their was back out again. This insect catcher is the solution & does exactly what it says on the tin - catches the insects - and then I can evict them from my house. Excellent investment!
on 29 December 2013
I was expecting two different colours as stated in product header ('set of 2 colors') but got two yellow nets. Very disappointed as I had bought this set for two of my children. Misleading/dishonest description. Nets are far too big for children to use. Complete waste of money.