Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£5.74|
Save £3.64 (63%)
Children's Book:THE DAY MY MOMMY QUIT! (Funny Rhyming Picture book about a family who learn a lesson, Picture Books, Preschool Books, Ages 3-5, Kids book, ... Series-(Beginner Readers Picture Books) 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 34 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Age Level: 2 - 8|
|Grade Level: P - 3|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Children's Book:THE DAY MY MOMMY QUIT! (Funny Rhyming Picture book about a family who learn a lesson, Picture Books, Preschool Books, Ages 3-5, Kids book, ... Series-(Beginner Readers Picture Books) 1)
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Imagine what would happen if your Mum quit doing all the many daily chores she does, and left the rest of the family to fend for themselves! The funny images in this book are bound to be a big hit with overworked Mum's everywhere.
They don't just make kids stop and think about all the work their poor Mum's have to do, but also educate them about trying to pitch in to each do what they can to help.
I love the way that this author's books manage to teach without sounding at all preachy, and how they manage to make everyone laugh as they learn. I look forward to reading more of them.
She said I quit being a cleaner in the house. So the girl and the boy and the dad and the dog and the
Cat all helped to clean the house up and after they had finished the dad went and got some lollipop s for all their hard work so they all decided that they write chores so they know what job to do.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter wanted a book on my kindle so thought this was an appropriate story lol she enjoyed having it read to her and likes the fact she has a kindle book nowPublished 17 months ago by L. Smith
Fabulous bed time story, my daughter loved it. We can't wait to read it again! Hope I get some help off her now :)Published 19 months ago by kat
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Family, Friends & Social Issues
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Early Learning > Early Readers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Parents
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Early Readers