on 4 April 2017
Good for my grandson
Abigail is a young girl who was staying with her grandparents, while her parents were on vacation. They lived in a big house with many rooms, and Abigail liked to investigate. She finally finds herself in the attic, and sees something shiny under a big blanket. Now, the adventure begins.

The author, Tali Carmi, has given us an adventure book to read to our children. It is written with charm and in the words of a young girls we meet different animals and birds on the adventure. It opens our world. The illustrations by Mindy Liang are bright and colorful, vividly depicting the adventures and the characters Abigail meets on her travels. This is the perfect book for parents and children to discuss different countries, their inhabitants and animals. It is wise to open the world to our children at a young age, so they may learn how similar we all are. I do hope Abigail has more adventures in book form.

Recommended. prisrob 01-14-14
on 23 January 2014
This delightful little book tells the story of Abigail and the magical bike she finds at her grandparent's house. By riding the bike and saying the magic words she ends up in the jungle where she meets a new friend and some of the animals living in the jungle.

The book is full of wonderfully colourful illustrations which will catch the eye of any young child. The story is simple, fun and educational too and gives children some basic knowledge of the jungle environment. I liked the idea of a magical bike transporting Abigail to the jungle as that is something most children have and I think will result in a great deal of imaginative play afterwards.

I also liked the bonus gifts which will get some of the slightly older children (and I'm sure parents too!) engaged using the computer mouse, a skill which is a necessity these days.
This will make a great bedtime story and is, hopefully, not the last one of Abigail's adventures.
on 12 July 2014
I bought this book for my grandmother to read to my children and she said they adore the book and ask her every time they go round to read it to them. Abigail And The Jungle Adventures boosts our young generation to be more welcoming to other cultures and gives them the knowledge needed for equality worldwide

5 stars!
on 30 July 2014
This is a really beautiful book, I like how the author takes the reader on an adventure and I think for kids it opens up there imagination and teaches them about making friends. I like the use of colour and the pictures, it helps the child (or reader) follow the story and see what Abigail sees.
on 2 May 2014
It's great fun to be able to share reading
Experience with grandkids with such a lovely
Colourful happy and delightful story
on 7 July 2014
My granddaughter really enjoyed this book especially as her name was Abigail.
on 19 November 2014
Fun and colourful book, really captured the kids imagination but was a wee but short, have to read it a few times in a row at bed time.
on 23 May 2015
Wonderful read well written have recommended to family and friends