Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Aug 2007 20:10:59 BDT
L. Mayor says:
Ok, I am the only person left on the planet who doesn't really know anything about Harry Potter..... sorry! I would like to buy this box set for my children but I would like to know what the differnces are between the Children and Adult versions. Also, this synopsis only mentions six books, that's a typo isn't it? I am deeply sorry if I have offended any Potter fans by my total lack of Harry Potter knowledge.... I promise to read the books when I receive the box set!

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Aug 2007 23:59:52 BDT
Its just the covers, so that adults dont feel silly walking round with a childrens cover the text is the same

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Feb 2008 10:58:35 GMT
I have read the norwegian books and are going to get the uk version for my birthday, but I am nut sure with edition to order. I think i want the children edition, but i don't understand if the covers on the boxset are the same as the covers when they are sold separetly?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  1 Aug 2007
Latest post:  12 Feb 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Harry Potter Box Set I-VI
Harry Potter Box Set I-VI by J K Rowling (Hardcover - 1 Oct. 2005)
4.6 out of 5 stars (16)