Children, TV and the New Media: A Research Reader (Communication Research & Broadcasting) Paperback – 1 Jan 1999
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
""""Fascinating insights into the ways in which children appropriate and reorganize media artifacts and cultural products to fit their own experience.""
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > History & Criticism
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies