on 4 October 2013
This watch was bought for my grandson as he needed a reliable watch for school. He was thrilled with it and uses it every day.
on 20 August 2013
the strap broke within a couple of weeks in a manner which can't be fixed so not great. Can't recommend.
on 27 October 2014
2 months after buying this item the strap snapped, so I am not very happy with this watch and would not recommend it to others
on 8 January 2015
The strap on this watch broke on the first day. It was very poor quality. I would not recommend it.
on 29 November 2013
It's not quite as nice as I thought it would be and has quite a hard backing on the watch part, which is a little awkward for a small person's wrist. That said it does what it's meant to do and keeps him right as regards time and the alarm works well for reminding him when his music lessons are.
on 15 May 2016
Strap broke in less than a month.
Plan to send it back.
on 12 August 2013
Bought two of these for birthday presents for my twins, both straps broke/fell apart within a month complete waste of money and now my boys don't have a birthday present. Watch still tells the time though!
on 27 January 2014
I bouught this watch for my eight year old Nephew for Christmas and I have to say I was absolutley delighted with it. It is sturdy and well made and hes face when he opened it was a picture. Needless to say it hasnt been of his wrist scince.
on 19 October 2015
Strap broke very quickly otherwise it's a great watch
on 16 January 2015
This watch is for my son who is a diabetic. I set the alarm to remind him and teachers to test his blood. This is his second as sadly the last one went missing as he has to take off for PE.