The Child, the Family, and the Outside World (Penguin Psychology) Paperback – 4 May 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
D.W. Winnicott (1896-1971) was the first paediatrician in Britain to train as a psychoanalyst. In over forty years of clinical practice at the Paddington Green Children's Hospital, he brought unprecedented skill to the relatively new discipline of the psychoanalysis of children. His work is increasingly being regarded as one of the most influential contributions to psychoanalysis since Freud.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
P.S. His essay collections are highly influential if more academic. He was, you will not be surprised to find, an enormously kind and supportive therapist. This is not as common as might be supposed.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Child Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Child & Developmental