- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Child of All Nations (Buru Quartet) Paperback – 27 Feb 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Pramoedya Ananta Toer, born on the island of Java in 1925, was imprisoned first by the Dutch, then by the Indonesian government as a political prisoner. He received the PEN Freedom to Write Award and the Ramon Magsaysay Award.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
another great book by Toer. The only problem is the naive way in which he promotes his leftish, dated political views. But overall he is a great authorPublished on 26 July 2014 by Oliver Cromwell
I received the book within the time promised, & in good condition. Enjoy the book so much, always a huge fan of pramoedya.Published on 20 Dec. 2013 by Mega N.