Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 31 October 2017
The product is great. It's a good length and breadth. I bought it to complement an outfit for a special occasion. It is light weight and a lovely colour - quite a bright lime green. All in all it exceeded my expectations, and was not only good value for money. but was also delivered promptly.
The colours are true. The quality is magnificent. People have commented on them! I suspected these would be exactly what I wanted and I wasn't let down! (Also well packed and presented). Thank you.
on 14 August 2017
Bought 40 for Choir "Uniform ", good length, they are soft and drape very well and pretty colour, they look very pretty with plain black top for Ladies section of the Choir.
on 7 November 2017
Bought this for my mum with two others colours who is really happy with the quality and the richness of the colours. It also arrived very quickly. Would buy more from this company as the price is right as well.
on 11 October 2017
Ordered this scarf for my Mum earlier in the year and she loves it so ordered another one plus a few in different colours as she wears one daily! Great price too.
on 7 May 2017
The colour complements the outfit I bought it for and it is a good summer scarf to smarten up a dress or any combination of clothing items. A useful purchase.
on 21 October 2017
I bought eight in all of these scarves for a Keep Fit Demonstration. They are perfect as they have enough weight in them to swing, are shiny to catch the light and afterwards will be nice to wear.
on 14 May 2017
love this one as much as i love my others I have a few different colors, so light and looks great goes with any outfit.
on 15 November 2017
Lovely white chiffon scarf, looking forward to doing some Nino felting. Good price and quick delivery, will order more.
on 16 March 2017
This one also felt very polyester-like. As a woman, I know what chiffon is supposed to be like and it wasn't this.