- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: National Trust Books (16 Aug. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1907892311
- ISBN-13: 978-1907892318
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 2 x 18.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 307,225 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Chickens, Ducks and Geese (National Trust Art & Illustration) Hardcover – 16 Aug 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Charming watercolour sketches. --Countryman magazine, October 2012 issue
A quacking-good compendium that s delightfully illustrated. --The Field magazine, October issue
About the Author
Madeleine Floyd is one of Britain's best-loved artists. She works from her studio in London and is widely commissioned around the world. Madeleine's creative talent is one of remarkable depth and diversity. She paints, she draws, she writes and she illustrates. This versatility allows Madeleine to produce hugely successful exhibitions, write and illustrate her own books. She has a particular passion for wildlife.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
There is also a drawing of the egg the bird produces.
A very informative and light-hearted book.
expensive magazines. Great purchase many thanks.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Subjects within Art > Nature, Still Lifes & Landscapes
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Farm & Working Animals