on 13 July 2017
Beautiful stories x
on 25 September 2012
Our daughter purchased this for her mother for mothers day. My wife found this book uplifting, made her cry at times, bought a smile to her face. She would definately recommend this book. She couldn't put it down. Which is always a good sign and it kept her quiet another bonus.
on 9 July 2013
Years ago I had read the first chicken soup for the soul and found lost of little insights that I came back to again and again. So my expectations for the Mother and Daughter version was quite high. Unfortunately this version didn't quite inspire me. I feltlike a writing formula had been applied but the content didn't respond well to that.
I might occassionally flick through the book but it wasn't and won't be a consistent read for me.
on 14 March 2013
I bought this for my daughter but she hasn't read it yet. I have read through quite a lot of it. I love the "Chicken Soup" books...
One person found this helpful
on 22 January 2015
Lovely stories to warm the heart.
on 23 January 2015
it will touch your heart :)
on 28 April 2015
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 29 August 2014
Love these book series always ordering them from amazon

Nice combination of yellow and daisy flowers love the background colour
VINE VOICEon 15 December 2011
Sometimes as a mother I need chicken soup! Perhaps daughters are better at giving their mothers chicken soup - but I only have sons and they are not into chicken soup - more's the pity.

So I bought this not only for myself, but thinking of a friend who has gone through a rough time lately and wanted to see if it would be an appropriate present and I think it will.

Some of the chapters I relate to more than others, but overall it is more like a soft cuddly blanket, than chicken soup!

I am now wondering if I should buy some of the others in the series - for example Chicken soup for teenagers. Now that will be an interesting book to dip into!
on 23 March 2013
Its lovely to read about the bond and love between a mother and her daughter. Despite life's challenges the love and support shine through.
Although it is heart warming to read it makes me feel quite wistful as my own relationship with my mother was not so loving.I do not have a daughter but I hope that if I did, one of the stories could be about us.I love the Chicken Soup series as we all need a spiritual lift now and then.GOOD MOTHER, BAD DAUGHTER?