Chicco Polly Highchair - Wood Friends
- NEW updated model with greater habitability for baby and practicality for parents
- Deep, padded seats with double phase use
- Adjustable seat to 7 height positions
- 3 position reclining seat back rest
- Easy to use and open/close, operated from simple buttons on the side. Compact when closed
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Polly 2 in 1 is a multi-award winning highchair that follows your child’s growth and is suitable for children from 6 months to 3 years. The large double padded seat has two phases. From around 6 months it offers great support and comfort to younger children, as a practical and comfortable highchair. Then as their growth demands, the inner part can be removed to leave the second phase seat cushion, no less comfortable, but giving more space as an adjustable chair for children up to 3 years of age.
When your baby grows, remove the inner padding to give more room; you can also remove the tray to turn Polly 2 in 1 into a height adjustable chair that can be adapted for use with all tables.
Features: An exceptionally practical feature, the tray that can be hung on the rear legs of the highchair when it is used in table mode or when folded away, Soft, comfortable double padding, New tray adjustment with one hand control, The activity tray cover can be removed and becomes a practical tray for direct table top use, Height and angle adjustable footrest, Activity tray with rigid crotch post, With Polly child can share meal time with the family, The seat can be adjusted to 7 heights, Backrest reclines and adjust into three positions, It is ultra-compact when closed
1 x Polly Highchair
1 x Booster Cushion
1 x Removable Activity Tray
1 x Instruction Manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
We looked and several chairs in Mothercare and Babies R us before deciding on this one for the following reasons.
1. Its height adjustable so can be raised up to use at the table or lowered down to be used next to the sofa in the living room
2. The tray is massive so gives plenty of room to play with toys whilst she's in it.
3. There is a padded insert to help smaller babies be able to use it. This can then be removed when she's bigger so we can get a lot more use out of it.
4. It reclines so if our baby girl decides she needs a sleep after her food or play the back can be tilted to make it more comfortable.
5. Even though its a pretty big chair it folds up easily and isnt too big. The tray even has a place on the back legs to be stored when not in use.
The only critisism I have at this time is probably due to outr baby still being quite small. The straps can be adjusted to make them smaller but because we needed them really small the adjuster ended up around the back of the padding so we couldn't get to it whilst the baby was in it.
. They clean up well for your messy toddlers and fold away quickly
The straps clean well by completely removing thrm and giving a good soak in vanish.
* it's very stable
* it's comfortable for the baby, with adjustable backrest
* the tray is big enough and at the correct high to let the baby playing with things on it
There are few minor cons however
* The belts fastener is not easy to close, which means my wife is better than me at it and that hurts my pride ;-)
* You must be sure the tray is fully locked otherwise it will simply fall down. Not a problem for the baby, but for you who will have to clean :D
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My baby girl sits very comfortable in it. Due to the reclining positions sometimes sleeps In it too. Easy to clean. Very happy with it.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Fantastic chair for my 6 month daughter would recommend to anyone great quality easy assembled love it a must for baby xPublished 5 days ago by Nuala
We bought this high chair when my son was 5,5 months old and immediately started using it. It was really easy to assemble and I did it without husbands help. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Dovile
This was for my daughters baby and she said it was excellent and great value for money.Published 1 month ago by Caroline
Love this high chair , very comfy n easy to use . Only downside is no storage bag but u can put some hooks at the back to hang bibs and allPublished 2 months ago by champa
Great support and baby feels very secure when in it but very heavy and not practical for moving around the house easily.Published 2 months ago by Mrs Fiona Cameron
beautiful chair. it has everything you need in a modern highchair. easy assemble too .Published 2 months ago by reina
my 4 month old is happy in this high chair. She isnt old enough to sit up by herself, but the seat recliner is perfect.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer