Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Chicco Polly Highchair - Sunny
|Price:||£66.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£33.99 (34%)|
- Chicco Polly 2 in 1 Award Winning Highchair
- The large removable double padded seat has double padding to ensure comfort and allow for growth
- Seven different Height Adjustments and three recline positions
- Suitable for children from 6 months to around 3 years
- Compact and Free Standing when folded
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Chicco Polly Highchair offers both comfort for baby along with many features for ease of use for the parent. It has a deeply padded comfortable seat with double phase liner. The inner seat pad can be removed to enlarge the seat area for older children, whilst still leaving a comfortable padded seat. The whole of the padding can be easily removed to facilitate cleaning. It is easy to use and open/close using simple buttons on the side. It is compact when folded. It features an adjustable seat to 7 height positions.It also features a 3 position reclining seat back rest. The footrest is adjustable for height and angle as well as being removable for storage. There is a comfortable 5-point restraint harness included.
The large shaped tray gives baby plenty of room to sit and play and has three positions as well as being removable. It also includes a detachable activity tray which clips to the main tray but is also sutiable for tabletop use. Ther is a safe easy fitting system to store tray on rear legs. For ease of moving the Polly highchair around the house it also features non-scratching rubber feet and wheels. It is suitable for Ages 6 Months through to 3 years
1 x Polly Highchair
1 x Coordinated fabric seat unit and reducer
1 x tray
1 x Set of Instructions
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
We looked and several chairs in Mothercare and Babies R us before deciding on this one for the following reasons.
1. Its height adjustable so can be raised up to use at the table or lowered down to be used next to the sofa in the living room
2. The tray is massive so gives plenty of room to play with toys whilst she's in it.
3. There is a padded insert to help smaller babies be able to use it. This can then be removed when she's bigger so we can get a lot more use out of it.
4. It reclines so if our baby girl decides she needs a sleep after her food or play the back can be tilted to make it more comfortable.
5. Even though its a pretty big chair it folds up easily and isnt too big. The tray even has a place on the back legs to be stored when not in use.
The only critisism I have at this time is probably due to outr baby still being quite small. The straps can be adjusted to make them smaller but because we needed them really small the adjuster ended up around the back of the padding so we couldn't get to it whilst the baby was in it.
. They clean up well for your messy toddlers and fold away quickly
The straps clean well by completely removing thrm and giving a good soak in vanish.
* it's very stable
* it's comfortable for the baby, with adjustable backrest
* the tray is big enough and at the correct high to let the baby playing with things on it
There are few minor cons however
* The belts fastener is not easy to close, which means my wife is better than me at it and that hurts my pride ;-)
* You must be sure the tray is fully locked otherwise it will simply fall down. Not a problem for the baby, but for you who will have to clean :D
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We bought this high chair when my son was 5,5 months old and immediately started using it. It was really easy to assemble and I did it without husbands help. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Dovile
This was for my daughters baby and she said it was excellent and great value for money.Published 1 month ago by Caroline
Love this high chair , very comfy n easy to use . Only downside is no storage bag but u can put some hooks at the back to hang bibs and allPublished 1 month ago by champa
Great support and baby feels very secure when in it but very heavy and not practical for moving around the house easily.Published 2 months ago by Mrs Fiona Cameron
beautiful chair. it has everything you need in a modern highchair. easy assemble too .Published 2 months ago by reina
my 4 month old is happy in this high chair. She isnt old enough to sit up by herself, but the seat recliner is perfect.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Materials and fabrics are good, it is stable and robust. I think the seat-belts can be improved but nothing to worry about. The overall experience is ok.Published 3 months ago by Rafael Cid