Customer reviews

Colour: Babies Little Angel|Change
Price:£20.30+ £1.65 shipping

on 8 April 2013
Puchased this bracelet for our granddaughters 1st birthday, having never purchased jewelry on the internet before i was a bit worried about the quality, product arrived promptly and much to my surprise the quality was much better than expected, would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase this bracelet.
on 1 January 2014
I bought this bracelet for my Niece's first Christmas and I'm very pleased with it. She's only tiny at a month old so it won't fit her for a while as it's bigger than other baby bracelets I've bought but I think it'll last her a few years aswell as being something she can keep. It's a lot more solid and doesn't feel flimsy or cheap. For the price I think it's fantastic!
on 19 May 2014
Beautiful silver baby bangle which will make an lovely Christening gift for my niece. Very pretty & understated design .
on 26 December 2012
A perfect first birthday present for a little angel. she loves playing with it on her wrist. her parents also love it.
on 22 November 2015
Bought two of these beautiful bracelets for Xmas presents, and was absolutely thrilled with the quality, came in a beautiful pink box, delivery was very fast!! Well worth the money delighted
on 18 June 2015
Not great. Tarnished after my daughter wore only 4 times at the most. Was refunded instantly by the seller. Would not recommend this bangle at all
on 15 January 2013
Arrived very quickly and arrived in a cute little box.Perfect gift for one year old,good quality and modern design athough is a small fitting,Would not be suitable for older/chubbier baby but just what we required.
on 21 December 2014
This is a gorgeous little bracelet, is a nice weight aswell. Bought it for my great niece, for her first birthday. Mummy and Daddy was over the moon with it, as they had been looking for one and couldn't find any they liked. So overall ever so pleased with my find. Definitely one of my best buys. Amazon has done it again :-)
on 25 October 2015
I was delighted with babies little angel bangle,it's plain no rough edges ,ideal for a tiny babies first bangle
The inscription perfect Babies little Angel
on 2 June 2015
It's a little plain and it is a bit exoensive for this item. Had I seen it in a shop I probably wouldn't have bought it

See one answered question