Chesneys' Equipment for Student Radiographer's Paperback – 19 May 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The new edition of this established text has been thoroughly revised and updated. It is divided into six parts. The first two parts cover the X–ray tube and X–ray generators. Part three looks at general, multipurpose radiographic equipment. Part four considers fluroscopic equipment and the remaining two parts provide accounts of more specialized radiographic equipment and computer based imaging modalities.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Thorough facts on equipment are presentd in a very easy to read style that is soothing to the reader.
A must buy for all budding technologists who want a good textbook on equipment as well as for future reference in their later years of practice.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Radiography
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Medical Imaging
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Radiology & Medical Imaging
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Radiology & Medical Imaging