on 7 December 2013
I have 2 of these little beads, the first being purchased direct from Pandora and liked it so much that first time around and liked it so much that I bought this one, which was my second one. Looks so feminine and subtle and looks so good on the bracelet.
on 21 December 2015
5 star for the Beautiful charm, ordered as a christmas gift for my mother after reading good reviews of how it came in a presented pandora box, only to arrive in a big brown box larger than shoe size for such a little item, stuffed with brown paper first appearance was the box was empty until the item flew the other side of the room as no gift box added, Not a happy customer for the packaging
on 12 February 2016
It's a lovely product but actually there are only 3 flowers around / within the bead and they are really small. So it looks like a translucent bead with dotted faint colour spots. It would have helped to see more pictures at different angle. So not for me unfortunately.
on 8 May 2017
I gave one of these to my girlfriend and she really liked it. Great quality as expected and it looks really nice...
on 12 October 2015
Bought with birthday money by wife, very nice, not as colourful as we thought but we do like it and will be buying others some time.
on 7 November 2015
This charm is so much prettier in real life; the pink cherry blossoms are so detailed and stand out more than in the photograph. I've put it on my bangle on its own and it looks lovely :-).
on 8 January 2018
great product
on 17 March 2016
This is a really lovely genuine Murano glass Pandora charm. It comes in a Pandora box so is ideal as a gift.

The charm is as shown with a white background and very delicate pink cherry blossoms.

I chose this as a present from my son for mother's day and it is so pretty I would happily buy it to give as a gift to any age group.
on 28 December 2016
LOve this charm. Bought by my son for me for Xmas. Beautiful x
on 15 July 2017
Good quality and arrived on time.

See one answered question