on 22 January 2015
There is a great deal of publicity at the beginning of the video which I do not want to see each time I put the video on to use. It seems you have to watch the publicity before you reach a menu where you can choose which part of the Tai Chi video you want to watch.

The steps are explained well and the proper stance is shown but the camera angle changes with different steps and, for me, this makes it difficult to know which foot and hand I need to move. All videos and books that I have bought seem to adopt this technique of changing camera angles which, for me, means that I do not know which direction on the grid I am supposed to be facing and which foot I am supposed to use. The plus is that it is a video and, once you have found the Tai Chi section, you can stop, start and rewind as many times as you wish.
on 23 March 2011
Main Tai Chi programme is great, getting to it through all the front end rubbish on this dvd is a real pain, if I had wanted a music DVD I would have bought one, the teaching side of the DVD is clear and easy to follow but there must be better ones around where you don't have to navigate through loads of c**p to get to it.Cheng Man Ching Tai Chi - The 37 Step Form [DVD]
on 8 January 2010
I have only used this CD once. I thought it would be just the 37 step form, but had to plough through loads of adverts before I found what I wanted, then when I did find the Cheng Man Ching, it was difficult to follow
on 17 July 2011
If you want to learn Tai Chi this is the dvd very good step by step, just fast forword the adverts.
on 12 August 2013
The tai chi form is the one I wanted and was well demonstrated but wading through all the ads and promos before reaching the tai chi was infuriating. How can I erase all that junk?
on 10 November 2009
This is a well presented easy to follow dvd from which you are able to learn the Cheng Man Ching Tai Chi form and also gain an understanding of the applications of the movements.

Highly recommended for anyone seeking to learn Cheng Man Ching style Tai Chi whether for health or martial reasons.

Tai Chi Fan With Mark Peters [DVD]

Discover Tai Chi Chi-Kung [DVD]

Tai Chi Sword Form [DVD]
on 18 June 2009
A very informative DVD easy to follow A Tai Chi form I learn part of and wish to carry on learning
on 10 February 2010
It was shipped as said but had to return it as I discovered after I ordered it that it is programed differently for the players in USA than in Europe.
Was dissapointed as I really was looking forward to using it.
I'm sure that in the technical words for the type of players it was mentioned on the order sheet. However, I'm 82 and struggling to keep up with all these new methods and terms. I had no idea or I wouldn't have ordered it.
Thank you for your help and returning my refund so quickly.
I'm sorry it didn't work out.
on 17 November 2014
Didn't appeal to me. Didn't engage me. Wanted something more practical this had lots of talking at the beginning. Just wasn't for me I guess.
on 13 August 2014
very good dvd easy to follow and a great help when starting out to learn tai chi