Chemistry of Pyrotechnics: Basic Principles and Theory, Second Edition Hardcover – 20 Jan 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
I think that the time has come to modernize the design and production of pyrotechnics and I actually plan to see whether these local companies are interested in learning the chemical principles behind their successful business. I certainly plan to use Chemistry of Pyrotechnics: Basic Principles and Theory for any such class. I would highly recommend this book for anyone who is fascinated by pyrotechnic displays. You will learn a great deal by reading it.
―Peter M. Smith, in Journal of Chemical Education, April 2012
This is a fascinating book that should be of interest to all those involved in the application of chemistry to the more artistically rewarding aspects of the subject.
About the Author
Chestertown, Maryland, USA
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Chemistry
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism > Political Violence
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Forensic Science