- Paperback: 294 pages
- Publisher: Simon Kadwill-Kelly (28 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0993304605
- ISBN-13: 978-0993304606
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 1.7 x 19.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,635,211 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Chemicalism: 12 steps to being free from addiction to artificial chemicals used in processed food and drinks Paperback – 28 Jul 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Not only does it deal with the food being chemically additive but also how the body 'processes' the food and eventually can lead to sickness.
Sometimes, counting nutrient deficient calories is not the answer to health and weightloss, Simon Kadwell expands on this idea in his book.
Lots of interesting, unusual facts like the brain shrinks to 60% of its size at night so that special detoxing chemicals can go to work.
I don't want to spoil the fun by giving a summary of everything I enjoyed about the book... but learning about food chemical addiction has really helped me to make improved choices in the meals and nutraceuticals I put into my body.
I hope some workshops will follow as this book is a real eye-opening!
His expertise in research is second to none and delivered in an easy way for people to understand. Simon has also introduced me to manuka Honey and it’s many amazing healing properties. I feel everyone should have a copy of this book if they are experiencing any ill health conditions it will reward them many times over . I am just about to read it a second time.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine