- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: Exempt
- Studio: Ilc
- DVD Release Date: 21 Jun. 2004
- Run Time: 215 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- ASIN: B000216XI0
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 98,370 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Chelsea Fc: End Of Season Review 2003/2004
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Official highlights of Chelsea's memorable 2003/2004 season. Claudio Ranieri and owner Roman Abramovich put together an excellent team with the purchase of up-and-coming star Scott Parker and a selection of fine domestic and international players. The team made superb progress in the UEFA Champions League, defeated Lazio 4-0 and at home reached the top three in the league with victories against Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur. Every goal is shown here, as well as interviews with the players, all presented by Tim Lovejoy.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For any Chelsea FC fans that have jumped up on this Blue bandwagon recently and only remember the 2010 'Cup Double' then this is a perfect dvd to start your collection and to start learning your history.