Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Chef'n Zipstrip Herb Stripping Tool and Measuring Cup, Green, 60 ml
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Leaf it to the professionals: Hand-stripping herbs can be a real chore, so let Zipstrip do it for you
- Easy and mess free: Simply pass your herbs through the holes to remove the leaves, then watch as they collect in the bowl below
- Well measured: The storage cup has clearly marked measurement lines, so it's easy to add them straight to your recipe
- All herbs welcome: With 4 different sized holes, the Zipstrip herb stripper works with any woody, stemmed herb, from thyme to oregano
- This ingenious herb stripping tool has a 60 ml capacity, and is top-rack dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Zip strip herb stripper we've all had that mid recipe moment when you have to wrestle with a sprig of oregano or rosemary, trying to separate the bits you want (the leaves) from the bit you don't want (the stalk!). our friends at Chef'n really think these things through, and they've made a gadget with 4 different sizes of hole through which to strip them, and then they've added a built-in collecting bowl. Solves a real problem, and solves it brilliantly
1 x Zipstrip Herb Striper
From the manufacturer
- Size: 6.5 x 9 x 8.5 cm (2½ x 3½ x 3½ inches)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
Measuring Made Easy
Zipstrip’s built-in measuring cup is marked with the following measures, for perfectly precise cooking, whatever the recipe:
• 15 ml
• 30 ml
• 45 ml
• 60 ml
Chef'n Zipstrip Herb Stripper
Zip through stems of tarragon, dill, coriander and rosemary, with this smart herb stripping tool
Leafy greens are essential for good health and herbs makes all that goodness taste divine – Italian herb kale chips anybody? Show hefty leaves of kale who’s in charge and save time preparing your thyme with the innovative LooseLeaf stripper.
Four holes are dotted along the top, ready to deal with leafy vegetables like kale, collard greens and swiss chard, reducing them to lovely piles of leaves in seconds. The four on the bottom are great for woody herbs like oregano, rosemary, thyme and tarragon – for an unbeatably fresh taste.
Three Easy Steps
Picking herb leaves from stems can get tedious at the best of times and downright infuriating when you’re rushing in the kitchen. Take the fuss out of the task with this handy tool.
Even the thickest, toughest-looking kale will be de-leaved in seconds flat with the small-but-mighty LooseLeaf.
The curved edge is great for chopping herbs and leaves, yet is gentle enough to cut in comfort.
A famously inventive team, Chef'n started in 1982, built on the principle that kitchen products could be smart, easier and a lot more fun. Chef'n innovation continues to produce cutting edge design that allows home cooks to spend less time prepping, and more time enjoying.
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You fit the stem to its nearest 'hole' in the stripper, and pull the stem through the hole, in theory all the leaves will drop into the bowl, which also acts as a measure so you can easily get the 'teaspoon of fresh herbs'
In practice, sometimes the herbs are left sticking to the handle, but as this is just plastic, rather than the sharp blades of kitchen herb scissors, a swift tug to free them will not lead to bloody accidents. Those multi bladed herb scissors may do the job faster, but this little device will strip wood from leaf without needing recourse to the first aid box!
Not to mention, a much easier and safer cleaning operation.
Ok on woody stalks but the green one just snap........so expensive for what it doesn't do