Swiss Cheese Plant (Monstera deliciosa) in 14cm pot. 40-50cm tall approx.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Monstera deliciosa, often known as the Swiss cheese plant, is a greatly reliable, exotic house plant that is very easy to care for. It has large, glossy leaves which gradually 'split' as the plant matures.
- Young Swiss cheese plants have un-split foliage.
- These plants help filter the air within a home or office. They take out toxins and give out oxygen.
- Great health-giving properties, and beautiful too!
- They can grow to more than 2m tall but will be restricted by the size of the pot.
- Create the jungle-feel with a cheese plant!
- Growing in a 13/14cm diameter pot.
- The height of the plant, including pot is up to 50cm, but these are growing plants and the heights obviously will vary.
- The holes in the leaves are yet to form on these young plants but should only take 3-5 weeks.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1- Arrived very well packaged and in great condition.
2- It comes as described in the pot, but you probably want to put it in a nicer slightly larger plant pot.
3- Its care is VERY EASY! It sits on the bedside table, never in direct sunlight, mostly in shade conditions, tolerates that really well
4- Water it when dry!
5- It's been growing nicely but hasn't grown massively yet, great size for a medium indoor plant.
6- Water when dry, and that will do the trick!
All in all very happy with this plant, looks unusual and quirky, very easy to take care of and keep alive. If your middle name is 'plant killer' like mine used to be (I killed a cactus once... that's how bad it is) then this is the plant for you! Or equally recommended if you're looking for a nice plan to give warmth to your indoor space :)