- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Cheeky Wipes Reusable Hands & Face Kit – 25 Washable Rainbow Micro Fibre Baby Wipes, 15x15cm, Fresh Wipes Storage Container, Fresh Travel Bag & Mucky Wipes Bag, Includes Fresh Essential Oil Baby Wipes Soaking Solution (10ml)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 👶 SUPER SOFT FOR BABY'S SKIN - Cheeky Wipes are great for both nappy changing and hands & face wiping, using 99.84% water and either essential oil or a squirt of baby nappy spray to gently cleanse your baby.
- 👶 WHATS IN THE KIT? -25 Micro fibre reusable wipes (yellow, aqua, mauve, pink and blue), One fresh wipes container, one fresh wipes bag, one mucky wipes bag, 10 ml bottle of Fresh Baby Wipes Essential Oil Blend.
- 👶 SIMPLE TO USE - When used on faces and hands, our washable baby wipes can be thrown straight into the washing machine. If you'd like somewhere to store them until you have a wash going on, consider adding a Mucky Box (Wash at 60c once a week).
- 👶 SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT & MONEY - Simply re-soak in Fresh Baby Wipes Container with water and Fresh Baby Wipes Essential Oil Blend Cloth baby wipes are better for the environment and will save you money.
- 👶 OTHER KEY BENEFITS - Micro-fibre wipes are super-soft and perfect for cleaning mucky hands and faces, Stackable with splash-proof seal to keep your wipes fresher for longer, Clip lids help prevent spillages.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Similar products rated highly on "Scent"
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
WaterWipes Baby Wipes Sensitive Newborn Skin, 720 Wipes
Huggies Baby Wipes, Pure, No. Packs (18 Packs, 1008 Wipes Total)
Amazon Brand – Mama Bear Sensitive Unscented baby wipes– Pack of 18 (Total 1008 wipes)
The Cheeky Panda Biodegradable Bamboo Baby Wipes
|Shipping||—||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details|
- For 25 wipes, use cold water to fill your ‘Fresh Wipes’ container to approx. 3cm from the top and then add 4 - 5 drops of the ‘Fresh Wipes’ essential oil blend. Pop your lovely soft cloth baby wipes into the ‘Fresh Wipes’ container, then turn the pile of wipes over a couple of times and once they have soaked up all the water...hey presto they’re ready to use! You can then tip out any excess water so they aren't sitting in it.
- Use the wipes for faces, hands, whatever needs cleaning!
- Once you’ve used the wipes, pop straight in the washing machine or a mucky box ready for washing!
No extra washing…or drying required!
- Your mucky baby wipes can go straight into the washing machine with your next load of washing – your baby wipes come out spankingly clean. A 30 – 60 degree wash is fine! (only up to 40 with coloured wipes)
- Washing at 60c once a week (with your towels or bedding for example) or occasionally using an anti-bacterial washing solution will help keep them in tip-top condition.
- No need to dry them if you're in a hurry, just place them back in the ‘Fresh Wipes’ box with some fresh essential oil solution. However, getting them out on the washing line helps keep them hygenic too!
Travelling or just popping out for a play date?
- Just pop some clean damp baby wipes into your waterproof ‘Fresh Wipes’ bag and off you go!
- After use, drop the mucky baby wipes into your nappy bag or the mesh insert in the ‘Mucky Wipes’ bag.
- Back home, throw them into your nappy bin or in the wash in with a normal load.
Super soft and great for cleaning!
Micro-fibre wipes are super-soft and perfect for cleaning mucky hands and faces and cleaning wee from bottoms (we don't recommend them for poo....) They wash really well and dry super quickly, so great if you want quick turnaround.
No need to dry before re-use! Simply re-soak in Fresh Baby Wipes Container with water and Fresh Baby Wipes Essential Oil Soaking Solution Our reusable baby wipes are better for the environment and will save you money!
Wipes will shrink slightly on first wash, this is completely normal.
- 15cm x 15cm square, velvet micro-fibre
- Durable and strong
- Soft for hands & faces
- Machine wash to 40c* to clean
- 25 wipes (aqua, yellow, blue, mauve & pink)
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cloths do get smelly after two days, so what I do I put in a few cloths and fill the water up to the lower line with say 5-10 and then change the water and wash out the wipes two days later if there are any left. I find that these are used at meal times, but also I send my older one for a face wash with one before leaving the house each morning. The younger has eczema and I use them to hydrate it if there's no time for a bath.
They don't take much maintenance as I wash them with the towels and my reusable breast pads and face cloths. They clean better, smell nicer, don't fill up a landfill and are easy for a child to use themselves.
I did find the boxes are a little large for my nappy area as it's wall mounted, so I used the IKEA boxes to store some wipes by the mat folded over, as I have the bamboo Terry wipes for bums. My baby is better cleaned during nappy changes with these than disposables.
Also if you tip the fresh box over it leaks. They are good, just with some provisos.
They are soft and very absorbent however you must wash them regularly and not keeping them in their bag for more than a couple of days after use.
After a few months of usage, even with hot washes and drying cycles, they tend to start smelling after a few days (even the clean ones once wet, even with the oils and the right amount of water).
I've now put them in Violets mineral bleach to see if I can refresh them.
So overall a 4 stars, as they are very nice and have definitely and hugely reduced our disposable wipes consumption.
I think you could just use normal microfibre cloths to be honest. The only reason why I'm happy to use these is because I can distinguish between the ones I use for the sink and the ones I use for our baby (as they are small squares, rather than big rectangles). I will even rinse them in between to get rid of bigger chunks of food, so you really only need one per meal.
My toddler Also really likes them and they aret he perfect for little hands to handlar when they want to do it themselves.
Also recently discovered they are great at removing sand from hands and faces when out and about.
This pack is great value and the bags for when out and about are so practical. Highly recommend.
The drops have a pleasant smell.
I have 2 young children at home with me full time and go through the set every 4-5 days.
I have never used re-useable wipes or nappies before, but was sold to these whilst staying with a friend who used them.
I wash them at 90C, even though it sazs only 60C
Top international reviews
faciles à laver (les bleues et les roses déteignent légèrement au premier lavage)
elles restent douces même après de multiples passages en machine
elles résistent au sèche linge
La toallitas son muy buenas, personalmente prefiero las de cotón a las de microfibras.
Mais après plusieurs lavages , je trouve qu' elles se sont trop animées. Elles rmsemblent beaucoup moins douces
Je m en sers pour laver les fesses de bébé de 2 mois
Der Duft ist so wahnsinnig intensiv dass das Fläschchen bestimmt ewig hält
Die Tücher sind superweich
Ich freu mich auf den praxistest :)