on 2 January 2014
I bought 3 different Poppers for the grandchildren at Christmas as a stocking filler. I had read the previous reviews but I still wasn't prepared for the fun - for all ages! The 2 year-old was a bit unsure and watched from a (safe) distance behind Mum but squealed with delight!
The adults had a great time, too!
Recommend the extra balls - it makes for faster play.
on 3 January 2015
If you want to have lots of fun buy these poppers (as we call them ) you can buy them with different carictures we had a pig ,a cow and a dog one which was bought for a friend ,the other two were stocking fillers for the grandchildren one is 2& a half & the other is 5 ,loads of fun was had by all including nana & grandad ,once the youngest got to grips with squeezing the the pigs tum ,they were away ,we rigged a target up and that's all they wanted to play with ,5 balls are included ,they are only light and not dangerous at all ,we will be getting more in the summer for others to join in the fun ,
on 8 June 2015
My Nephew is 12 and my Niece is 10 and they loved these little gifts which were 'filler' presents for birthdays - my friends children are two and they love them too - I rather enjoyed played with them with the kids - they 'pop' for miles and are fun, cheap and nice value.
on 15 July 2014
Funny popping dog. Popping and distance work well, when used by adults. The tummy is quite hard, and my young 2 year old initially struggled with getting the ball to pop out or even come out. After ongoing training, he manages to get the ball to pop out. Ps. advice says for 3+ .
on 22 January 2014
This was my daughter's best Christmas present. She loves it. It is well made and has withstood a variety of different firing methods. Inexpensive for the amount of laughs it has created. The ball flies out of the dog's mouth when it's stomach is squeezed and so far we've not had any injuries or breakages........
on 16 January 2012
Last minute gift for christmas, durable and easy to use, dont aim from close range or at the face like my wife did to me, great toy kids loved them.
on 7 January 2013
WOW - What a great little item. My nephew who is 3 breaks all toys so this was a perfect gift. Unbreakable and fun.I must admit that you need strong little hands to press the belly. I may buy the pig popper for my Neice.
on 30 January 2014
Bought this for my 4 year old granddaughter for Christmas, she has had great fun with it and has even trained the dog to retrieve the ball. Great seller too!
on 4 January 2014
Fantastic, it made a great stocking filler for my 19 year old daughter, but make sure you buy two similar ones so you can fire at each other.
on 22 March 2014
my boys loved these this christmas hours of fun for children and adults a like. great little stocking filler :)