- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Chateau Haut Pougnan Sauvignon Bordeaux 2013 75 cl and Chateau Haut Pougnan Cuvee Prestige Bordeaux 2010 75 cl in Wooden Crate
- Two great wines from haut pougnan estate in Bordeaux
- The red is made from 80 percent merlot with the balance in cabernet
- Both come packed in a wooden crate with sliding lid and cord handle
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Two great wines from Jean Gueridon's small Ch Haut Pougnan estate in Bordeaux. The red is made from 80 percent merlot with the balance in Cabernet; the result is a delicious medal winner of a wine with silky fruit on the finish. The white has all the unmistakable characteristics of a good sauvignon - fresh and fruity with a dry finish. Both come packed in a wooden crate with sliding lid and cord handle.
Each order comes with 1 x Chateau Haut Pougnan Sauvignon Bordeaux 2013 75 cl and Chateau Haut Pougnan Cuvee Prestige Bordeaux 2010 75 cl in Wooden Crate
Top customer reviews