- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Chartist General: Charles James Napier, The Conquest of Sind, and Imperial Liberalism (Routledge Studies in Modern British History) Hardcover – 17 Nov 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Edward Beasley is Professor of History at San Diego State University. He is author of The Victorian Reinvention of Race, Empire as the Triumph of Theory and Mid-Victorian Imperialists, all available from Routledge.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1701-1900
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Georgian to Victorian: 1701-1900
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Military
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Indian Subcontinent
- Books > Biography > Political > Britain
- Books > Biography > Political > Countries & Regions
- Books > History > Asia > India
- Books > History > Asia > Pakistan
- Books > History > Asia > South Asia
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces