on 6 September 2011
Don't know who had the most fun me or my 6 year old daughter. We enjoyed designing and was impressed with how it worked and threaded the string through. Took a little while to sort but quick and simple once you get the hang of it. She wore the necklace and bracelet non-stop. Bit expensive for what you get but gave us a little fun while it was raining. Think the beads are a bit childish for older children but think they will improve these in time.
on 2 September 2011
I bought this for my 8yr old daughter after she saw it advertised, I wish I hadn't bothered, complete waste of money, the directions are hard for adults to understand never mind children and the beads wont stay on the the slots for the string to go through, so it's sitting in the back of the cupboard to either be put in the bin or another use to be found for the beads.
on 25 February 2012
We bought this for my 9 year old daughter to use as she finds it difficult to thread beads and we thought this would allow her to design and make jewelery without the need for fiddlely threading. However it was extremely difficult to use and my daughter had better luck threading the normal way. Very frustrating for me and her and a complete waste of time and money.
on 10 September 2011
Got this product for 8 year old after she seen it advertised on tv. Works fine and she can use it tho it can be fiddly. The main problem is the small amount of beads you get with the set. For around £20 you can only make 3 bracelets and two small key chains, then its another £10 for more beads. The little clasps can be popped open with a tool in the maker and the beads can then easily come off to be redesigned into another item. The idea of the magic beader is good as it avoids the fiddly parts of putting the thread through beads.

She loves it and the bracelets and cute, tho maybe a bit young but more beads are needed.
on 27 January 2013
Very good fun for little girls. My Granddaughter has already nearly used all the beads so will be ordering her some more. Very colourful and surprisingly strong.
on 29 December 2011
My children loved it... If you follow the instructions correctly it works perfect.
Only thing is you do need more charms and things to make
on 13 September 2013
My Daughter had one of these and loved it so I bought this for a family friends daughter whose 6 and loves crafty things. My daughter is 7 and needs a little help when doing it as if you are too heavy handed the beads pop off. Slowly Slowly does it and it makes some very cute accessories. so far we have bracelets, bag / key charms and a gorgeous cup cake necklace!! lol!
on 28 September 2015
rubbish, it is very fiddly to use and daughter gets really frustrated trying to get the beads on, thread them and then get the thread off, cannot use it on her own and so gets annoyed. The thread isn't really that strong and the few things we have made have broken quite easily.
on 5 May 2012
a delightful fun toy that wiii encourage children to create great jewellery. refill beads can be purchased to extend the use of the beader. ideal for partys or "indoor" days when they cannot go out. easy to use and lots of fun.........good value and service.
on 24 April 2013
our little grand daughter was thrilled with it, I haven't seen her use it yet but i am sureshe will make many pretty things with it .. I think refills are also available.

See one answered question