on 25 July 2013
We were a bit hesitant in ordering this as it seemed a bit cheap, but were pleasantly suprised when it arrived. Nicely packaged in an organza bag and quality was good. Thank you.
on 18 September 2014
It was bought as a present, but looks ok. I hope my granddaughter loves it too.
on 14 February 2015
Very nice braclet bought as a gift someone
on 16 September 2012
Brought for my daughter as she loves hello kitty and disney. Bracelet is well made and it is good that you can fit other beads on to it. The price was good and my daughter loves it.
on 4 October 2014
This is a wonderful bracelet that made an excellent gift for my daughter. She loves hello kitty
on 31 March 2014
Nice przie for a young girl my niece who's a hello Kitty Fan loved it ideal b'thday gift would recommend
on 25 July 2014
This arrived for me to make up which I didn't expect. I just binned it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2014
Nice looking bracelet but a bit fiddly to put together for me but my daughter sorted it okay. very nice
on 23 August 2014
great present
on 12 October 2014
Lovely item, my cousin loved it.