on 26 February 2013
Excellent quality!! On first glance you really can't tell this lovely bracelet is Silver Plated!! I wear it all the time (even to wash up and in the shower/bath) showing NO signs of tarnishing!! :)
on 30 August 2013
A bracelet that is exactly 20cm which is a joy when you get the exact length that you specified as I seem to have received a few that are a cm or two short which doesn't sound a lot but it matters when its snake bracelets we're talking about. The more charms and beads you put on it can add 2 to 3 cm more to the length of the bracelet which is why I like to order mine much larger than normal.
This matches the selling description perfectly and its the right sort of shine so it doesn't look cheap but elegant . great price too and great p & p.
on 6 February 2013
These beads were very good, fast delivery and they arrived well packed in separate plastic bags. If I have any criticism it's only that the bags could use identifying stickers as I ordered two different sorts that both came in bags of 10 but its difficult to tell which is which as I've never ordered them before.
on 25 November 2013
I really liked these bracelets. They look expensive and have the look of real silver. They were a bit bigger than I expected but that was my fault. I should of checked my wrist size first. I only have small one. I gave mine to a friend who loves it. I will definitely buy again.
on 20 January 2011
This product is not just very cheap, it is also a solid and wearable item. It is almost identical to the original expenisive one yet over half the price! Thats my kind of deal ;)
Just remember to check the postage cost cos mine was more than the actual product!
on 4 October 2013
Lovely bracelets at a lovely price. You can now make your own Pandora-style bracelet for a fraction of the cost of the real thing, using Bundle Monster Murano Glass Beads, Tibetan Silver Charms and Spacers. Wonderful!
on 22 January 2017
This bracelet is pretty, and I hope it wears well. It does seem to come up quite big, but I shall be keeping it. With beads and charms on, it looks lovely.
on 1 March 2014
Absolutely lovely bracelets.Great quality and an amazing price.Can now make friends and family these type of bracelets at a fraction of the cost.
on 17 May 2012
Didn't expect too much from this product due to the price, but did expect it to last more than a couple of hours before it broke!!
on 9 August 2013
its a nice gift but, doesn't last very long before the silver plating starts to fade, it is also very, very light.