- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Today only. Ts&Cs apply. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Charlie Bone and the Time Twister Paperback – 28 Jul 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Addicts of Jenny Nimmo, of whom I'm proud to be numbered, will rush to buy The Time Twister... Classic Nimmo territory' * Independent * This book is a gripping fantasy tale of mystery, suitable for children and adults. If you like Harry Potter you will love this. Harry, aged 8 * Books for Keeps * 'The story is lively, accomplished and dramatic and the writing has an engaging directness and warmth' -- Helen Dunmore * The Daily Telegraph *
From the Author
Jenny Nimmo is the acclaimed author of the Charlie Bone series. She has won several significant awards for her children’s fiction, including the Nestle Smarties Book Prize and the Tir na n-Og Welsh Arts Council award for The Snow Spider. She lives in Wales with her husband, David.
For as long as she can remember, Jenny has loved books. She was six when she went to boarding school and reading was a wonderful escape, it allowed her to believe that she was somewhere else. She begn to write her own stories when she was ten. She cannot help using magic in her work because myths legends and fairy-tales were her favourite reading as a child, and they have remained at the back of her mind ever since.
In 1986 her book ‘The Snow Spider’ won the Smarties Grand Prix and, in 1987, was awarded the Tir na n’Og by the Welsh Arts Council. ‘The Rinaldi Ring’ was chosen as Guardian Book of the Week, and was shortlisted for the Carnegie medal, for which she received a commendation.Five of Jenny’s eight books about Charlie Bone in ‘The Children of the Red King’ series were on the New York Times bestseller list, and she has now completed ‘The Secret Kingdom Trilogy’ a prequel to the Charlie Bone Books..See all Product description