Charles and Ray Eames: Designers of the Twentieth Century Paperback – 8 Apr 1998
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Kirkham's thorough discussion of the Eameses' lesser knowncontributions to design and film and the personal working dynamicbetween the two partners provides a well-rounded perspective of one ofthe great design partnerships of the 20th century." Katherine Kai-sun Chia , Architectural Record
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Biography > Artists, Architects & Photographers
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > United States
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Engineering
- Books > Biography > War & Espionage
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Industrial Design