Customer reviews

on 9 June 2016
I have read this book back to back. Wasn't sure what to expect and wasn't sure where it was going the first few pages, but I have to say I was overwhelmed by this book and it's contents. It is not for the faint hearted as extremely raw and explicit at times however, some how it was necessary to get the point across but not something you would hear in a pulpit.
it was exactly what I needed to hear and have recommended it to lots of people and am also going to read it to my husband who is a new believer and I know it will be life changing for both of us.
thank you so much Preston for an amazing book and for giving it to God who blessed you with boldness and wisdom
on 29 November 2014
The best book I've ever read on God's grace. Thoroughly biblical, wonderfully accessible and full of nuggets of revelation. How utterly utterly amazing is our God.
on 5 February 2016
Wonderful, thoughtful, easy to read. Traces the theme of grace thru the bible in a refreshing way?
on 3 August 2015
great truths in this book
on 26 November 2014
This book is a real encouragement if you are someone who struggles with failure in your Christian life. I found it easy to read and refreshing.
on 11 July 2014
One of the best books I have ever read. Read it. The real perception of God's grace.
on 1 February 2015