- Save 15% on Anker PowerCore 20100 Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 20POWERC at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable 1.8m (6ft) for iPhone when you purchase 1 or more of Anker's products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code S4336KHD at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Anker® USB 3.0 9-Port Hub + 5V 2.1A Smart Charging Port with 12V 5A Power Adapter [VIA VL812-B2 Chipset and updated Firmware 9081]
|Sale:||£40.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£39.00 (49%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily add 9 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC and enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times.
- Additional charging port (2.1A) offers enough current to charge either a smartphone or a tablet at high speed. USB 3.0 ports supply 0.9A each.
- Lightweight, "power-bar" design effectively saves space. Blue LED indicates normal operation.
- Designed with a built-in surge protector to keep your devices safe. Supports hot swapping. No installation of drivers required for Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 or Mac OS X 10.2 and above.
- Package contents: Anker® 9-Port Charging Hub, 12V / 5A power adapter(with 5.5ft cord), USB 3.0 cable, instruction manual. Free lifetime technical support and 18-month manufacturer's warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5Gbps transfer rates and 9 ports. What else do you need from a hub?
The more the merrier.
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. With 9 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
The power to charge.
With an additional port devoted exclusively to charging, this hub was designed with compatibility in mind. At up to 2.1A fast, the charging port max-speed charges smartphones, tablets or even other USB-charged devices. From a USB 3.0 hub, what more could you ask?
A mainstay for the future.
Featuring a high-grade chipset and durable adapter, this hub ensures a stable power supply while you work. Get steady operation for years to come. Whether at home or in the office, add another can't-do-without fixture to your desk.
Keeping things light.
What good is such versatility if you can't take it out? With no screws and a stylish, mirrored front, the slim and compact Anker® USB 3.0 9-Port Charging Hub expands your capability, wherever you are.
System Requirements & Notes.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
• The charging port does not support data transfers.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I had been plagued with naff USB 3.0 hubs for my Mac Mini late 2012 model. I have 4 external drives over 2TB each and they were either not mounting or spontaneously self-ejecting.
So far this has not happened with the 9 port Anker hub.... fingers crossed.
Will update if things change.
Oh, 4 stars because it's so bloody plasticky. For that price it would be nice to have it in a decent case.
The only way the hub recognize all powered hdd is if I power off the hub and power it on again.
This is an incredibly frustrating process to constantly go through.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category